8/26/2005

Let the fleecing begin!

We knew i t would happen. As with the launch of any new big eletronic toy, the impulse for the stores is to really cash it in by offering bundles, but the Xbox 360 is already at an historically steep price, and now bundles from $700 to a whopping $1200 dollars have popped up. But usually bundles include some sort of savings. These bundles from all accounts seem to just package the stuff together at no savings whatsoever. Bottom line-your better off getting your own bundle package at this point.

An early review of Uwe Boll's (Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead) latest masterpiece, Bloodrayne, is up at IGN. They call it his best work to date, giving it a generous two stars out of five.

Now onto this weekend's offerings. First up is The Cave. A really stupid looking horror film. I mean seriously, a bunch of dumbass spelunkers enter a mysterious cave that another bunch of dumbass spelunkers mysteriously dissapeared in. Featuring a C-list cast and effects that are on par with low budget midnight movies. I'd be suprised if this takes in more than 2 mil.

Then there is Terry Gilliam's latest-The Brothers Grimm, starring Matt Damon & Heath Ledger. The reviews are sort of mixed, but I really like the concept and Ledger & Damon usually put on an entertaining show, so it's hopefully going to be a fun time.

Nothing else really go on today, but if something earth shattering happens, I'll be sure to comment on it.

7 comments:

Andy said...

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2649

Check out this article on somethingawful.com. It's a poor screenwriter's experience writing for uwe boll.

connections said...

Wonderful blog, I really like it!
keep up the good work in what ever you go for.
If you or anyonre you know is interested in starting a website, you could go to my site/blog and check out what I have to offer: ##freedom##
What's in your ##family## immediate future?
If you have any interest.
Phil

offer said...

Good looking blog you have.
I always refreshing to see creativity.
Wish you the best!
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

big said...

You have done a good job here with your blog.
I really enjoyed looking at it.
I have a ##homework## site/blog you might want ##website## to check out
if you have the time.
Phil

boss said...

Sure have alot of info here, I really like your site.
I will probably visit here again. Have a great life.
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

domain said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##yourownboss## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##website## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Phil

Anonymous said...

MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**