2/25/2006

Procrastination is teh ghey

I was really hoping something interesting would break this week, but it hasn't. A crappy movie with Paul Walker (Running Scared) is all that's even been screened for critics this week, and not suprisingly, it's getting enough bad reviews that hopefully it's the bullet that kills Paul Walker's career (but odds are it won't).

And the only newsworthy item is something that I somehow forgot to mention last week: Seems that UMD movie sales for the PSP are majorly sucking ass. Apparently, people don't want to pay for the same movie more than once (ok, except for diehard fans of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Evil Dead, but they're nuts). What is Sony's solution? Sell you a fucking TV adapter. BRILLIANT! Now I can pay for a stripped-down UMD version of a film what I would pay for a normal DVD version, but also buy a pricey adapter so I can play it on my TV!

Ok, that's it for today, but to make up for my lack of posting, how about 101 FREE GAMES! That's right, the 101 best free computer games as chosen by Computer Gaming World. Should be at least a few decent ones in there, right?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised you have a video game blog site... :) What's up buddy, Andy gave me your website address and I had to come check it out.

I dig your info, surprisingly I have all the video game systems now like you used to... I am addicted to Kameo on the Xbox360 and Call of Duty 2 was rediculously short, but fun. Kinda like Halo 2. I was unpleasantly surprised. :p

Write back, tell me what you're up to.

-Ian