5/25/2007

Video Day-The I'm even less sure I care about Pirates edition

Geez, I'm generally not one to pay much attention to critics, but given that Spider-Man 3 was sort of a letdown, and 28 Weeks Later & Shrek The Third were horrid insults to their terrific predecessors, I'm understandably apathetic about the latest sequel hitting this week, Pirates of the Caribbean : At the World's End. At this point, rather than being excited, I feel like I should go since I saw the last one and want to see how it ends rather than being genuinely excited about this latest chapter in the franchise. Hopefully the Summer season has nowhere to go but up from here.

Anyways, onto the videos. Nintendo & Ubisoft both had very big media days, so here's what I think are the best highlights from both:

Raving Rabbids 2 Trailer

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - Transformers Trailer

Posted Yesterday

Theeeeey're baaaaaack!!! And this time they're rabbids in disguise.



Assassins Creed Trailer:



Mario Strikers: Charged Online Interview


Nintendo Media Summit Overview



And finally, just for fun: STAR WARS: JACKASS

No comments: