9/23/2007

The "I'm in denial, but ready to crack" phase

I keep thinking it's not gonna be a big deal, but as the release of Halo 3 crawls closer, I'm starting to think crazy thoughts since mine's still at the repair center with no real idea of when it coming back. Ranging from seeing if I can simply rent it from somewhere to outright buying a brand new one. I'd be even more likely to follow through on the latter option if I wasn't positive the minute I did that I'd get notice from MS telling me to expect my console back in a few days and something would happen to the other console to where I couldn't return it. I realize this whole line of reasoning sets me up for a nice suite at Bellevue, but it's just the way my mind works, especially since when I do finally get my 360 back, I'm probably be working double time just to make some headway in Bioshock, Blue Dragon Eternal Sonata & Halo 3.

Speaking of Halo 3, will it live up to the massive universe of hype behind it? Probably not, as MS is pushing the game as the second coming. But it will be a title with a solid campaign mode and a multi-player so chock full of stuff that you may not even notice when major competitors like Call of Duty 4 hit.

That's really all I have to say for today, but I should be in possession of my PS3 either tomorrow or Tuesday, so I'll definitely write something about that.

FREE GAME OF THE WEEK: Feudalism

No comments: