10/26/2007

The most terryfing thing about Saw IV....

Is it's mere existence. The continuing popularity of this ridiculously bad series perplexes me to no end. I mean really, how much can you stretch this concept, especially when you killed off both the main villain and his protege in the last movie, yet are probably making not just a 5th, but a 6th movie. I think what bothers me the most is not just that these things make money, but that people somehow think this stuff even passes for good trashy horror when it's really just trash. I hope people send a message this weekend by not going into theatres, but given the take of 30 Days of Night, another awful horror film, I seriously doubt it.

I was able to catch the season premiere of Scrubs, and it definitely showed a solid return to form, which is a good indicator of going out strong.

That's really all I got for today, but I'll leave you with these new Super Mario Galaxy gameplay vids that popped up on Gametrailers today:







1 comment:

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
SUBSCRIBE NOW