6/11/2006

Let there be Lite

Today is the Official Launch Day of Nintendo's DS redesign of their latest portable, the DS Lite. It's sleeker, but the real advantage is how much brighter the screen is (course, I haven't heard anything on how much that'll shorten the amount of time you can go without recharging it). 1up has a great long feature on the system here. I have a strong stance against buying systems you already own, so I won't personally be picking one up since I'm perfectly happy with my standard DS, but if you've been pondering getting one, now is definitely the time. Although, if you haven't already pre-ordered one, it may be near impossible to get..

I haven't seen Cars yet (I'll probably catch it sometime this week) but I did manage to watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which I highly recommend, as it's a tremendously funny riff on cliched action films with brilliant turns by Val Kilmer & Robert Downey Jr.

Weird Al is still alive? Yep, and he's got a new single, a fairly brilliant parody of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", titled "You're Pitiful".

That's really all I got for today, but let's end the week with a fun video: ROLLIN WITH SAGET

No comments: