3/27/2007

Shiver Me Isles

Unless you are an Oblivion nut, this is an incredibly dull week, with crap for both straight up game releases and downloadable content. But for you Oblivion nuts, there's a solid 30+ hours added to the hundreds you've already probably spent in The Shivering Isles expansion, available now on the 360 marketplace and for PC as well. I've been off the Oblivion addiction for more than a few months, but this may just be enough to tempt me to dive back in.

TMNT was a fun movie, I honestly think anyone who believes it was a disappointment was again looking for something on the level of a Pixar film, when most of us old school TMNT fans were just looking for something that does justice to the cheesy fun movies & cartoon shows we remember, and if you ask most of those people, it did.

And it took me about a week and a half of dvds and hosted blurry internet links, but I'm all caught up on Battlestar Galactica, and I completely renounce any previous opinions on Sci-Fi champs. This is better than any Sci-Fi show I have ever seen, yes even better than the tremendous but short-lived Firefly or the vastly underrated Babylon 5 (which BSG actually shares quite a bit with thematically). It's too bad the show's done and not coming back for about 8 more months, I need to find some new TV addiction.

That's really it for today, I'll try and post again tomorrow on... something.

No comments: